For multifamily marketers, it can be hard to gauge how their marketing program stacks up against industry peers or evolving renter behaviors.
What’s the industry average for the goals I’m pursuing?
For teams who are “killing it” with lead generation, what’s driving their results?
What variables consistently grow multifamily conversions or reduce costs?
What renter behaviors must I plan for and cater to?
What’s changed in recent months, and what does it mean for my marketing investments?
PERQ’s Multifamily Quarterly Report — MQ for short — is designed to answer those questions, and more.
A performance guide for multifamily marketers, the MQ dissects tens of thousands of multifamily website sessions and prospect interactions via email and SMS to reveal industry benchmarks and emerging trends. As the report name implies, PERQ repeats that analysis every quarter so insights are always relevant to what’s happening in the industry now.
What do these metrics mean for your multifamily marketing goals as you head into the second half of 2022?
We’d love to tell you.
The latest MQ installment, titled Prospect Engagement Across a Lengthening Renter’s Journey, focuses on Q2/2022 data, revealing:
- The length of a typical renter’s journey and its impact on multifamily marketing and sales approaches.
- How rental prospects are using multifamily property websites, and what they expect to find to make their rental decision.
- Most effective tactics for keeping prospects engaged as they explore rental options.
- Data and technology implications of longer renter journeys and changing expectations.
- Measurable impact of personalization on engagement and conversions.
Truly, it’s such great intel to supercharge your marketing performance and validate your recommendations to your leadership team.
You can access those insights before the report is released by joining us for a live webinar on September 14, 12:00–1:00 p.m. (EST)! Maribeth Ross, PERQ’s EVP of Marketing, will walk through highlights of our Q2 analysis and answer your questions.
➔ Register here! You’ll still receive a recording if you can’t attend live, plus have first access to the report once it’s released.
We can’t wait to share what we’ve learned. Here’s to a profitable Q3 & Q4!