In addition to their magazine, CBT News (Car Biz Today) hosts daily newscasts that cover all aspects of the retail automotive industry, including marketing, advertising, social media, finance & insurance, sales/management/service training and more.
Given CBT News’ enthusiasm for ever-evolving technology and strategies, Russ wanted to make other dealers aware of their website’s lead capture potential.
Check out Russ’ articles to learn the latest auto dealer marketing tips:
- Too Much Ad Clutter Hurts Online Searches: In this day and age, your website is, arguably, the most important aspect of your dealership’s overall marketing — both online and offline. There’s a lot that goes into creating a pristine dealership website… Read more
- The Value of Creating Websites for Dealerships: Whether you realize it or not, there’s a tremendous shift occurring in the automotive industry in creating websites. As technology continues to advance at a wildly rapid pace, dealerships are looking to further enhance their marketing and sales efforts more than ever before… Read more
- There’s value in your own website, but is all the work and expense worth the ROI?: There’s value in your own website, but is all the work and expense worth the ROI? Maybe you’re a dealership that would love to have a website as popular with customers as the independents, but right now…you just don’t see the value in creating your own website, maybe because of time and expense… Read more
- Annual Partnerships for Dealerships: Most, if not all dealerships have different providers that they work with to ensure things run smoothly. There are tons of useful providers out there for dealerships to leverage — providers for marketing, finance, inventory management, lead generation, website management, and the list goes on… Read more
- How Partnerships with dealerships bring added benefits: There are tons of useful providers out there for dealerships to leverage — providers for marketing, finance, inventory management, lead generation, website management, and the list goes on. In most cases, dealerships end up paying for these services on a month-to-month basis… Read more
- Optimizing Your Website for Top-of-Funnel Buyers: If you’re like most dealerships, you likely focus a lot of your marketing and sales efforts towards the bottom of the purchasing funnel — basically when a customer already has an idea of what they want and they’re ready to make a purchase. It makes perfect sense, after all… Read more
- Decoding the Digital Retailing Puzzle: For the longest time, consumers who were ready to buy a car physically went to your dealership. They developed a relationship with the dealers there, and they were catered to throughout every step of the process: from initial interest (research) to financing, and of course, to actual purchase… Read more
- Why customers are leaving your website early: Consumers are going to dealer website, but most of the time they’re not staying for long. This is often due to ‘ease-of-path’ issues, meaning that they don’t know how to find what they’re looking for. Joe sat down with Russ Chandler, Product Marketing Manager for PERQ, to discuss how to keep customers on your site… Read more
Stay tuned for more articles from Russ on CBT News!