In this final episode of season two of The Bridge, we will take a trip down memory lane and pull the most important takeaways of each episode to help you take the next steps in your selling journey.
This season has been nothing short of unexpected twists and turns as we figured out how to weather the pandemic. What started off as in-person recordings, quickly pivoted to Skype calls for the majority of our guests. What a blessing in disguise that was as we were able to meet and connect with so many amazing people. Thank you for sticking with us!
It was our goal this season to focus on sales and connect you with individuals who could provide insight on how to connect with shoppers online and transition the conversation and ultimately the sale, at an onsite physical location. We learned how to enhance the buying experience and with all of the world changes, pivot to a more virtual consultation and tour setting.
We hope you enjoyed listening to season two and we can’t wait to bring you more laughs, conversations, and insight in season 3. Happy podcasting!
Listen to an Episode
- Using Virtual Tours in Your Multifamily Community
- Learning to Leverage Digital Sales Leads
- Transforming your Team with Digital Sales Training
- Personalizing the Customer Experience with a Sense of Urgency
- The New Reality of Virtual Apartment Tours
- Bridging the Gap Between Online Acquisition and Onsite Conversion
- Success Goes Beyond Data
- Learning Sales Enablement Without a Playbook
Connect with the Guests
- Episode 1: Matt Weirich, Jordan Easley, Realync
- Episode 2: David Kain, Kain Automotive
- Episode 3: Bryan Scott, Big Sandy Superstore
- Episode 4: Desiree White, Colin Cloud, NE Property Management
- Episode 5: Jenna Miller: Bozzuto, Margaret Henney: Covideo, Matt Weirich: Realync
- Episode 6: Robert Lee, Hy.ly
- Episode 7: Ellisa Fink
- Episode 8: Irina Soriano, Seismic