In the past 10 years, data has become a necessity in sales and marketing, not only for attracting buyers, but for retaining customers as well. In this episode of The Bridge Podcast, Andy and Muhammad talk with Desiree White and Colin Cloud, members of NE Property Management’s marketing team, and discuss how to train and align the marketing and sales teams to use data to personalize the leasing experience and provide the best customer experience.
Right now, leasing teams have more data than ever before to assist in getting more tours and leases. Through website interactions and analytics, you can find out personal information about the renter that allows you to truly customize the renting experience. “The lead is no longer a cold call,” White says. “Make the renter feel like they are truly being helped… you don’t need to act like you are selling it to them.”
If you want to learn more about how NE Property Management is personalizing the renting experience and utilizing data to drive sales, along with how they’re training their teams, check out this episode of The Bridge podcast now.
The Bridge is available wherever you get your podcasts including, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify. You can see all of the episodes, on your podcast app of choice by visiting this link.
Connect with us
- Connect with Desiree
- Connect with Collin
- NE Property Management Website
- Connect with Andy
- Connect with Muhammad
Additional Multifamily Resources
- Empower your team with the best digital leasing practices and tips with this guide.
- Learn three ways to increase occupancy in your apartments.
- Listen in on the best video practices and transitioning to virtual property tours to get more leases.
- Make your website the top lead and leasing source with PERQ’s multifamily renter software.