December is, historically, not a very fun time to be a car dealer. As you face the normal pressures associated with the fast-approaching end of the month, you’re simultaneously facing the end of the quarter AND the end of the year. You have a lot of numbers to hit, and not a lot of time to hit them.
On top of that, your biggest competitor is no longer the dealership across the street… Now it’s Santa Claus, and every video game Billy wants for Christmas takes $50 out of the new car budget. How do you make your advertising stand out among all the year-end hype and actually finish 2013 strong?
You may recognize Paul from his Digital Dealer keynotes or his Think Tank Tuesday videos, but this Friday, he’ll be doing a live Google Hangout with Jamie on “7 Steps To Ending Your Year Strong.” Between the expertise Paul has acquired from running Potratz Advertising to the decade of experience Jamie has at generating and measuring results, this webinar is a must-see for anyone in the automotive marketing industry.
The webinar is 100% free, but registration is limited and the event WILL NOT be recorded. Make sure to register here to reserve your spot today. See you there!
Additional Auto Resources
- 3 easy ways to connect your dealership to the right consumers.
- Making sure your digital engagement is working for your auto sales website.
- How connected digital retailing tools can change customer experience.
- Eliminate lead traps and create a dynamic shopping experience that will guide your leads.
- Generate more pre-qualified appointments for your team with PERQ’s Auto Dealer Software.