Easily prioritize and follow up with website leads by centralizing all data in a CRM and furniture sales up system.
Centralize all furniture lead data
- Store all lead data with detailed consumer history
- Access your furniture leads from any device
- Assign leads to your team so no sales opportunity gets missed.
Prioritize the right home furnishing leads
- Filter leads based on intent to purchase or product of interest in the furniture sales software
- Identify leads easily, based on color coding, to determine who to follow up with first
- See which leads are requesting information and are waiting for a response
Build relationships before in-store visits
- Communicate with home furnishing customers how they prefer to be contacted with text and email capabilities
- Increase engagement by personalizing communication with each lead using custom email templates
- Log all communications with customers, helping your furniture sales team with future outreach.
Track and measure sales team activity
- View reporting in the furniture CRM to drive the right sales behavior with your team
- Create custom reports that support your home furnishings sales process
- Understand what opportunities are available over specific time frames with pipeline reports
Utilize the furniture sales up system to easily manage your team
- Leverage customizable workflows in the retail sales Up List, making it easy for your team to handle ups, be-backs, phone pops, stacking and more
- Track employees through the furniture retail software Down List. Timestamps give you visibility of who’s on break, out on delivery, in the warehouse, etc.
- Manage shifts better through Next Shift. Scheduling the starting position of salespeople is easy and allows them to move onto the up-list in the order your team arrived
- Give your sales team the ability to see Unattended Customers in your home furnishings store. Salespeople can spot and help customers who aren’t being assisted