Next Monday is the BIG DAY! On June 22nd, 2015, the best and brightest minds in content marketing will be taking the stage at this year’s Go Inbound Marketing conference at the illustrious JW Marriott in beautiful downtown Indianapolis – hosted by the awesome folks at Element Three. This year’s theme is “Killing the Competition with Science + Story.”
Just like last year, this year’s speakers are nothing short of spectacular. Taking center stage in 2015 will be:
- Scott Brinker, author and editor of chiefmartech.com and CTO/Co-founder of Ion Interactive.
- Johnny Earle, CEO & Head Baker of Johnny Cupcakes, “The World’s First T-shirt Bakery.”
- Luke Sullivan, Advertising department chair at the Savannah College of Art & Design and author of “Hey Whipple, Squeeze This! A Guide to Creating Great Advertising”
And, of course, let us not forget Go Inbound’s other remarkable speakers:
Kipp Bodnar (VP Marketing, Hubspot), Kristen Craft (Director of Partnerships, Wistia), Oli Gardner (Co-founder, unbounce), R.J. Talyor (VP of Product Management, Geofeedia), John Foreman (Chief Data Scientist, Mailchimp), Santiago Jaramillo (Founder & CEO of Bluebridge), Lars Lofgren (Former Director of growth, KISSmetrics), and Polina Osherov (co-founder and executive director, Pattern)
Excited yet? Suh-weet! Here are few resources so you can get started:
- Got questions? Check out Go Inbound’s FAQ section here!
- Learn more about the day’s sessions and plan our your day here!
Oh! And did we mention that PERQ (that’s us!) is throwing a flippin’ awesome after party for all Go Inbound attendees? NOTE: You will NEED to visit one of our FATWIN kiosks in order to GET YOUR DRINK TICKETS…. and what’s a party without drinks?
Join us June 22nd for an awesome day of learning and fun! Visit goinboundmarketing.com to get your tickets now!