If your dealership has ever run an event sale, you’ve undoubtedly dealt with the many hassles that come with the territory. You want to drive more traffic, but optimizing that traffic can be extremely difficult, especially when your sales people are used to dealing with a completely different showroom environment. How can you control the chaos, build a system, and teach your team to stick to it?
We talk to auto dealers every day who ask these very questions which is why we decided to release a comprehensive guide that covers everything your dealership needs to know before your next event sale. In this guide, you’ll find:
This E-Guide walks you through running an effective, hassle-free event sale. In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine if you need to hire an event team
- Build a killer sales process
- Properly incentivize both your customers and your staff
- Put a winning team on the field for your event
- Collect information on every lead, maximizing each opportunity
- Move more metal and improve your dealership’s reputation.
- And much more!
To get our proven E-Guide on running an event sale like the pros, click here!