Your doors to your leasing office may be closed for the public, but that doesn’t mean prospective renters aren’t looking for their new home and next rental lease agreement. Connect with your renters digitally and empower your team with the best digital leasing practices and tips during COVID-19 by using our Digital Leasing Guide.
COVID-19 has ushered in a more remote world where work and learning can be done from the comfort of your couch. Rental activity has increased in response to this and while COVID-19 is here for the time being, the push to remote lifestyles is here to stay. Digital lease practices are more important to incorporate in your leasing process more than ever. Don’t get left behind, use our Digital Leasing Guide to learn how to effectively generate opportunities online while there are little to no in-person visits. The guide outlines how to leverage your website to generate and manage quality leads, tips on how to budget your marketing spend, and the best ways to stay connected to rental prospects during COVID-19.
Additional Multifamily Resources:
- Reduce the burden on the sales team through the power of lead nurture and automation.
- Are you using your data to get more leads and tours?
- Equip your business with this multifamily digital marketing resources checklist.
- Don’t cut your marketing budget, yet!
- Make your website the top lead and leasing source with PERQ’s multifamily renter software.